If you are a regular “friendly experiencer” of Anthony Braxton’s music, we invite you to become an annual supporting member of the Tri-Centric Foundation. For $100/year ($85/year for monthly members transitioning into annual members), TCF members receive 30% off all back-catalog digital items. When New Braxton House releases limited edition sets (like the 4-CD opera Trillium E), members will receive discounted advance purchase options. All the proceeds directly support the ongoing activities of the Tri-Centric Foundation. Members also get surprise bonuses: exclusive free downloads, autographed merchandise, invitations to concerts and events, and much more.
In order to receive these discounts, please buy your membership separately in the beginning, before purchasing any other items. Once you become a member, all product prices throughout the site will reflect these discounts right away.
Membership purchases will resume after website update in December. We thank you for your patience.
$100 per year
TCF membership is more than a good deal on great music; it is being part of the family of support that makes this kind of artistic exploration possible. If you are interested in getting more involved, such as volunteering with the organization or making a tax-deductible donation, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your support.
[Annual Membership Benefits 2013-14]
* Members-only Media Center on the Tri-Centric Foundation website where members can watch streaming videos of Tri-Centric performances including footage from 2011 Roulette concerts (scheduled for Sept.1).
* Next batch of 13 bootlegs which will be rolled out over the next several months starting on Sept. 1 (available to members only).
* 30% discount and advance purchase options for upcoming New Braxton House releases including 4 CD limited edition box set of Falling River Music with Anthony Braxton in trio with percussionists Tomas Fujiwara and Tom Rainey, and 12 CD limited edition box set of Diamond Curtain Wall Music with Braxton in duos with violinist Erica Dicker, vocalist Kyoko Kitamura and bassoonist Katie Young.
* 30% discount on all back catalog items.
* Discount for 3-CD set of Braxton’s Echo Echo Mirror House Music being produced by our friends at Firehouse 12 Records.
Concert events in the 2013-14 season include:
* A two-week festival of Tri-Centric music at Roulette in Brooklyn in April 2014, headlined by the multi-media concert premiere of Braxton’s next opera Trillium J.
* Two nights of Tri-Centric music at Roulette in September 2013, featuring works by Braxton, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Taylor Ho Bynum, Mark Taylor, and Ingrid Laubrock.
We are extremely excited about all of this upcoming activity, and hope we can count on your continued support not just as friendly experiencers, but as contributing members of the Tri-Centric family.