- In-depth interview conducted on April 7th 2014 at WKCR as part of WKCR's special coverage of the Tri-Centric Music Festival
- NPR interview from October 2011 "A Grand Musical Thinker, Inviting 'Friendly Experiencers'"
SELECT Interview Articles
- 2016-Feb-18 The New York Times "Anthony Braxton’s Tempo Emphasizes the Upbeat" by Ben Ratliff
- 2014-Apr-10 The New York Review of Books "Blasting Opera Forward" by Seth Colter Walls
- 2014-Apr-07 BOMB "Anthony Braxton" by Nate Wooley
Recent press and Reviews
- 2018-June-8 The New York Times "High School Musicians Take On the (Almost) Unplayable" by Seth Colter Walls, in-depth article on Tri-Centric's collaboration with the student ensembles of Face the Music preparing Braxton repertoire
- 2018-March-23 Village Voice review of Sextet (Parker) 1993 by Michael J. Agovino
- 2018-February-28 Bandcamp "A Guide to Anthony Braxton’s Robust Jazz Discography on Bandcamp" by Seth Colter Walls
- 2016 March issue Point of Departure Ezz-thetics column by Stuart Broomer on 3 Compositions (EEMHM) 2011
- 2016-March-28 Pitchfork "3 Composition (EEMHM) 2011" by Seth Colter Walls
- 2016 April and May LondonJazz multi-part essay on Anthony Braxton by pianist Alexander Hawkins.