- Anthony Braxton in conversation with pianist Alexander Hawkins at Cafe OTO in London which took place on May 31, 2018 (transcript also available at link) about ZIM Music, explanation of musical systems, historical perspective, music as nation state.
- In-depth interview conducted on April 7th 2014 at WKCR as part of WKCR's special coverage of the Tri-Centric Music Festival
- NPR interview from October 2011 "A Grand Musical Thinker, Inviting 'Friendly Experiencers'"
SELECT Interview Articles
- 2016-Feb-18 The New York Times "Anthony Braxton’s Tempo Emphasizes the Upbeat" by Ben Ratliff
- 2014-Apr-10 The New York Review of Books "Blasting Opera Forward" by Seth Colter Walls
- 2014-Apr-07 BOMB "Anthony Braxton" by Nate Wooley
Recent press and Reviews
- 2018-June-8 The New York Times "High School Musicians Take On the (Almost) Unplayable" by Seth Colter Walls, in-depth article on Tri-Centric's collaboration with the student ensembles of Face the Music preparing Braxton repertoire
- 2018-March-23 Village Voice review of Sextet (Parker) 1993 by Michael J. Agovino
- 2018-February-28 Bandcamp "A Guide to Anthony Braxton’s Robust Jazz Discography on Bandcamp" by Seth Colter Walls
- 2016 March issue Point of Departure Ezz-thetics column by Stuart Broomer on 3 Compositions (EEMHM) 2011
- 2016-March-28 Pitchfork "3 Composition (EEMHM) 2011" by Seth Colter Walls
- 2016 April and May LondonJazz multi-part essay on Anthony Braxton by pianist Alexander Hawkins.